1280 ST EDMUNDS WAY, BRENTWOOD, CA 94513
2 BEDROOMS • 2 BATHROOMS • 1,809 SQ.FT • LOT: 5,227 SQ.FT.
• Built by Del Webb in 2002, this exquisite single story home has 2 bedrooms plus an
office, 2 full bathrooms with approximately 1809 sq. ft. of living space.
• This popular “Peach Tree” model boasts a bright open floorplan, large picture windows in the living room and dining area, beautifully tiled floors in the entryway and kitchen, recessed lighting, crown molding, convenient central vacuum system and a spacious master suite with a walk-in closet.
• The entryway is spacious and welcoming with high ceilings and an archway leading to an inviting living room, kitchen and dining area.
• The kitchen has recessed lighting, oak cabinetry with a center island large enough to seat four. It opens up to the dining area and living room.
• The dining area and living room with its large picture windows looks out to a beautiful patio and backyard.
• A carpeted bonus room near the garage entrance can be used as an office and hobby room.
• The spacious master suite is carpeted with an attached private bathroom, large walk-in closet and is nestled away from the street in the back of the home.
• The upgraded master bath has granite countertops, tiled flooring and enclosed toilet room.
• The second bedroom is in the front of the home and away from the master suite and is perfect as a guest room.
• Located in Summerset, a peaceful 55+ community.
• HOA fees are $145 per month.
Exquisite and Bright Summerset Jewel. This popular Peach Tree two bedroom, two bathroom model boasts a grand master suite, large walk-in closet and spacious master bathroom. It has a bonus room perfect as an office or hobby room. Bright and open the kitchen opens up to the living room and dining area overlooking a tastefully landscaped backyard. Come enjoy the serenity of this 55+ great community. Move in Ready!